Tuesday, December 7, 2021

A little donation

 Following are some of the quilts or tops I made for donation. The little ones are sure fast. I'm sure I didn't get pictures of them all. It can be frustrating to get a good picture. I seem to get the best picture with a flash if I take it at night when it is dark in the room and there is no other light to influence the color. That's the tip I got from a professional photographer that shot pics for my first book.

Some I pieced and quilted, some I just quilted for donation for our church group. 
















I made two of these. The blocks had been sitting for years. Finally a solution.

 This one sold quickly at our church fall festival.










The 4 above were made with orphan blocks piling up in a drawer.
The  2 below were made as a round robin with the Stashbusters online group.




Ill go round up some more quilts to photograph and maybe I'll get those posted soon too.
I hope you enjoyed the show.



 

2 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Great quilt show, Gayle. Thanks much !

QuiltGranma said...

I always enjoy a great quilt show, thanks for sharing.