Wednesday, December 22, 2021

A Few More

 I  Found another picture of a quilt I haven't shown. I quilted it using a circle template. 


Standard Stars


And another quilt top. 


Shoo-fly

This last one I put together a few days ago. I began cutting and sorting scraps and separated out the softer tones of the Civil War prints. All the little scrap triangles were already cut. I had no plan.I considered options as usual. Decided to keep it small, do a star then a few borders. I found the outer border in the wash basket. All I have left of that piece now is a piece 1" x 3 1/2"!


Spontaneous Sewing

There is still another 9 days till 2022. I am hoping to get another 3 tops done. The blocks are done, they just need to be joined and bordered. I'd like to get them done and moved out of this room. Then my focus will shift to finishing. (longarm quilting) That's in another room so I don't know what 'Im all fired up to get those done and outta here for. They must clutter my mind!


2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

pretty and finished....win/win!

QuiltGranma said...

All wrapped up in quilt making I see. I especially love the spontaneous star! I LOVE scrappy!