Saturday, March 31, 2012

Since the warm weather wasn't here to stay, I stayed in and did some more sewing on these blocks. Here I am trying to decide if I want to set the blocks on point or straight. Also I am not sure what color I want for the alternate block, but I don't think I want it dark. If I make it as big as I'd like, I will need another dozen blocks. I'll make a few red blocks next.

 And I was still busy with my other job taking care of my people with more cleaning and doctor appointments. Add to that our only drug store closed (with no notice) and it took 3 1/2 hours one day to fill 5 prescriptions at 3 pharmacies in two towns in opposite directions from me. Apparently there is a national shortage of one drug and the script has to be filled exactly as written. No substituting tablets for capsules. I sure hope the other 15 prescriptions I will have to fill won't take as long.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

That quilt is really shaping up. I think my favorite part is the borders. Great interest and movement.

Heather said...

Your blocks are lovely. They look good both ways though I do prefer them on point.