Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Glad to be me

I've been too busy to do any more than a bit of sewing this week. If I wasn't working outside, then I was helping Lisa or Brian because both have had some health issues. Also my new furniture was a great incentive to get some spring cleaning done both here and at Lisa's cause she got my old stuff.
 This is a first for me.  I had a pieced border that needed a quilt. I made a border, but didn't like it with the quilt I made it for. Here it is with my second choice of blocks.  I guess this means I put another kit together. I thought I would dedicate some time for a change to work on this quilt from start to finish.  Silly me. With spring here, I can see now that isn't going to happen. This is the time of year when I can't decide which I'd rather do - work outside or work on a quilt. Such problems.  I wish everyone was so lucky.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

There are many quilts in search of a border out there. Fewer borders in search of a quilt. It will be interesting to see how you resolve this one.