Wednesday, June 15, 2022

REPORTING IN

 I've got 2 finishes to report. The  1st is a quilt from my great niece that finishes about 58" square. I made the top a few years ago using 1930s reproduction fabrics.



 This 2nd one is a broken dishes quilt my dear daughter asked for.  It was just twin size but when she saw it she said make it bigger for me so now it finishes 96" square.  To incorporate some new and different scraps I took the seam out of the middle and added 2 rows to mix up the prints a little better. Cleaned out the scrap box of old prints with this one. 

1 comment:

Sandi1100 said...

Beautiful quilts!