Monday, November 3, 2014

No Intentions

I'm still catching up from being gone to Quilt Market so haven't had much chance to sew. But Sue came over and saw my new antique quilt (last post) she thought we should make it as on of our sampler blocks in class. So I made a sample block and have to say that I don't think it is a good choice for beginners. Sue won't have any problem with it though and already bought fabric to make a quilt with the pattern. So this is the only thing on my flannel wall.

There is nothing on the wall either at Studio 3. Hope to rectify that situation on Thursday. First I must prepare for a program I am presenting on Wed evening  in Antioch to the Northern Lake County Quilters.
Now to visit a few blogs linked to Judy's.

1 comment:

Nann said...

I agree -- those edge triangles would be hard for a beginner. But, oh, it is an appealing block.