Saturday, March 16, 2013

Winners Announced

 I came down with a Wicked Cold and my fella friend needed a little extra help the last few days. That meant no quilting time. The weekend is only half over and with it being International Quilting Weekend I'm feeling kinda bad  now that I haven't been quilting.  But, I will fix that as soon as this is posted.  I'm feeling it now.   Am I the only one that didn't notice that National Quilting Day changed to International Quilting Weekend?  I guess I don't stay on top of things in the quilting world like I used to.


I guess I will get back to my flying geese project. The plans for this so far is to join the blocks side-by-side, without sashing. That was the point of adding a third flying geese unit to each side then the rectangle to square up each quarter block. As I said before, I really don't like sashing and I thought modifying the block like this would separate the pinwheels enough visually and make it easier to construct cause the points won't meet at the edges of the block making it all lumpy. Well, I hope that  was clearer than mud.

Thank you to everyone that stopped to visit during the blog hop.  And thanks doubly to those of you that decided to follow me. It's always nice to know someone will read my ramblings.  I will be checking on your sites soon. If I'd known I was not going to be able to post the winners till now, I would have extended the date of the giveaway till now. Sorry to make you wait, but maybe that makes it more fun for you.

The following are WINNERS, please contact me so I can send you a package snailmail.
Quilting Babcia
Evelyn
Sandra
Nicolesender
NancySue
RhondaD

I hope We get  to do some quality quilting this weekend.

No comments: