Monday, October 29, 2012

Nine-Patch in Furrows

My Nine-Patch in Furrows quilt top is still on the flannel wall. I experimented with my camera  to get the best picture and this is it. It turns out I don't want the sun to shine because it lights the quilt  unevenly.  Best to go with the flash on the big quilts.

I'm hoping to get some serious time in on the long arm for a while. Not sure what I want to piece next. But I do like having both some piecing and quilting going on at the same time.



I'm also hoping for the best for north eastern US as hurricane Sandy blows through. It's threatening to be pretty wicked. I hope you're all safe.

Going to check out the posts linked to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Cathy Tomm said...

Great looking quilt. I find I like to use the flash on the big quilts. Sometimes I try outside photos.

Dar said...

Such beautiful colors in your 9-patch Furrows. What size is your quilt? Is this pattern in your latest book? I love doing 9 patch blocks.

Grit said...

This is a so beautiful quilt. I love this kind of quilts so much.
Liebe Grüße Grit from GErmany

Karmen said...

I really love your quilt!