Monday, April 4, 2011

Last Chance - Out of Print

Hello World,
I hope you are all doing fine. I'm feeling pretty good tonight as I finish gathering my supplies for Quilt Festival in Cincinnati. I just realized I won't be around to post for a while so thought I'd pop off a few words - like in the title of this post.
I recently received word from Martingale that sales of Save the Scraps do not justify keeping it in stock. That means they will not be reprinting it a 5th time. It also means that if you want a copy, you'd better locate it soon. This was definitely ONE of my favorite books. So glad I don't have to pick one.
I thought I'd show you some pics of the projects in that book.  I never took digital pictures of those quilts I made about 6 years ago and I still haven't. These are pictures of the pictures in the book. Much easier. There are 15 patterns in the book, here's just a few.
Oh, and thank you if you already bought it.

1 comment:

Wonky Girl said...

Saw mention of your book on a forum so I ordered one. I like the scrap style quilts, even if I have to cut from yardage :)