After a beautiful walk this morning I spent the afternoon in the sewing room. There were sets of blocks that needed some finishing.
The purple and cream and red half blocks were from Dorinda's estate. I used them to add to a quilt because I had them though not enough for full blocks. That set is now ready to assemble.
Two blue blocks to complete one set. The 3 green blocks and 12 half blocks also in green needed for another quilt. Those will all be arranged on the wall and stacked and pinned in order for quick assembly when sewing with Lisa.
The light string block set needs a little work to be done. I can do that when I chat on the phone some evening.
I also joined the rectangular pinwheel blocks into rows. 2 rows shown here.
So I'm satisfied with all that was done today. Feels good.

No comments:
Post a Comment