Thursday, February 28, 2019

Homemade Mystery

Some years ago I started a quilt. Early on I didnt like how it was looking,  so I gave up on it. Tbe thing is I'd cut enough for perhaps 8 or 10 blocks. Well I scrapped the plans  but left the pieces and matching fabric in a box on the shelf.  I conveniently forgot what I was going to make. A few years ago  I peaked in the box and labeled it a mystery and mystery it is.
Tonight I pulled it out and started playing with the pieces to see  what I could come up with.
These are the blocks I could make with he pieces I've already cut. The white table in the pictures would be the light pink fabric. I just didnt spread all he pieces out.  I'm sure I could come up with more block designs so maybe I'll do a sampler quilt. Your guess is as good as mine. Stay tuned.



No comments: