Thursday, October 5, 2017

From my Workbench

This quilt has been brewing for about a year. I checked previous posts and found that I didn't mention it once. I know I started it last winter sometime and then put it away for a while. I will be quilting this one with cotton batting so that I don't cook under it. Perhaps I'll do it yet this winter. I haven't got the back for it yet and I haven't thought for a second about how I will quilt it. Good thing winter won't be here for a few months, I still have time to get ready.

As you can see it is a little big for my wall. I was not trying to be creative with the photo.  Even though I like the way they look on the bed, I don't think they photograph quite as well there.|I would throw it on the bed quick for a picture, but the cats are there right now.  Is that a lame excuse or what?


1 comment:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.