My quilting to-do list is getting shorter, but I haven't even started the Christmas to-do list. It's short, so that's ok. On my quilitng list is the Ben Franklin mystery. I wanted to wait until I got the next step of directions so I could do it right away. Without even trying, I was able to put off working on it all month and tomorrow I get the next and final step. My odd 9-patches are done and next I am supposed to divide the block and add a contrast strip in each direction. So my timing was good. Maybe I will finish up with them before tomorrow and then the next sewing session I can set them together.
list , I am pleased to see that I have most of it done as intended so far.
1. Lemoyne star - diamonds cut, muslin and background picked out.
2. Flying Geese are Birds in the Air - top done
3. Ladies in Waiting. - No retreat scheduled.
4. Dresden Plates - half distributed to church ladies
5. Scrap cut, sorted and filed away.
6. Flower blocks - need to replace one block
7. Bindings - Of the 7 quilts waiting for binding, I got 5 done and finished quilting
another top, so I have 3 more to bind. That is high on the list this
8. Smokey Mountain Star - waiting for border - but I did find the fabric I want to use. I hope there's enough.
9. Mystery - reported above.
Then maybe I will clean up the house and decorate a bit.
Note - this list is subject to change.