I made a mess in my room today and the closet needed some attention too, all so I could find something to work on next. So I spent a little time organizing things to make it easier to prioritize my projects. Here's the short list.
1. In the plastic box are the leftover pieces from a Lemoyne star quilt I made a few years ago. I'm ready to make another one, but this time use a bunch of faded reproduction prints and mix up the prints in each star.
The Lemoyne star is probably my favorite.
2. Also ready is the border for my Birds-in-the-Air quilt I made - was that earlier this year. I ended up buying another rust fabric for the border. It is washed and cut and waiting.
3. My Ladies in Waiting quilt is waiting for me to take it to a retreat somewhere. Anyone know of a good one close to me? Never mind that I also need to make a design decision.
4. The antique Dresden Plate quilt for church probably needs a little attention before our next meeting.
5. My basket of scraps is full enough to sort. This time I will pull out for my Broken Dishes ongoing project and file the rest.
6. I had some 3 1/2" squares that said "play with me". So I started a little pinwheel/flower block. I still have to cut the green and maybe add something to the center. Or maybe just quilt a center for each block.
7. Binding for a small quilt that I am already using on my living room table. -That reminds me. I wanted to make a Christmas quilt for that table. It is small so shouldn't take long.
8. My Smokey Mountain Star made in June I think still might benefit from a pieced border that I have in mind.
9. Oops. Edited to add the mystery quilt barely in the picture. I obviously have to wait for the directions for the next step on this one.
This is not a complete PHD list. Just the list of active projects which at any time I could shelve and label it dormant. So, what to do? Maybe I will sleep on it and go downstairs to quilt. Sew long.