Lots of cutting yesterday during the storm. But First I did some sewing on this Broken Dishes quilt. It's been ready to put together for a month, but I kept overlooking it. I want to put a scrappy border on this thing so then I cut that. The blocks are all together now, but since it's getting big and harder to get on the wall, I'll wait for a picture when it is pressed and the border is on.
Then I cut a Binding and a few other Borders for other quilts. Then I cut some Blocks for the Flying Geese quilt, the Flying Dutchman variation I showed Monday. I did use 3 full bobbins and was happy with how the day was going with a fresh new blade. Then I nicked the edge of the blade on the table and cussed and quit for the night. I'm going to go iron the Broken Dishes quilt now.