Friday, January 18, 2013

More quilting than piecing

I can't show you the front but maybe you can  see from this that I have been getting some quilting done.

 I took this one off the frame a few days ago and have another one loaded. I have not been able to get back to quilt it cause I have been busy with our neighbor lady. A few days ago she had a bad fall and spent 2 days in the hospital. She came home yesterday in time to celebrate her 92nd birthday today. She is being difficult as 92 year olds can be and I am glad I am not solely responsible for her. Mark's halo is shining bright today.
I am feeling a bit stressed from it all and hope to get some sewing time in to make me feel better. But first I am off to my fella friends to take care of his meds. He often makes me feel better.

This is a sampler for church. It was fun trying different freehand designs for each block and a swag set for the border. I was reminded once again why the backing needs to be so much larger for the longarm.



No comments: