Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tis a season

I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day. It was glorious here. I am all fired up and ready for the retreat this weekend. I managed to come up with a few more projects to work on. I realized I won't finish Gayle's Flower Garden. I thought I was further along than I am. But I will take it and 5 others. That way I can work on whatever I am in the mood for.


Yesterday I met at church with the ladies. Lots of comfort quilts were turned in. The scrap Contrary Wife Quilt was made years ago by a deceased member of our group. The family included it with a contribution to us of some of her fabric.

It's show season around here. I hope to see a few this spring. I don't usually enter shows anymore, but it is fun to go and see old friends and support the quilters. Spring and fall are the same around here. Shows, retreats and beautiful weather. I couldn't pick a favorite. Have a good one and sew long.

No comments: