So I guess this is a Sunshine and Shadows. It sure went together quickly. My notes said it took half an hour to cut and it took me about 5 hours to sew it. I especially liked having it all kitted up ahead of time.
Since I put the Sunshine and Shadows quilt top together I have been considering what other quilts I ought to kit up. I've got at least these 5 on my mind.
1. wild goose chase in blue with oranges and pinks
2. a stack and slash squares with more red, green, black and taupe
3. a feathered star medallion wall quilt
4. checkerboard stars with 9-patch centers in scraps
5. a variation on Delectable Mountains in my authentic 1930's scraps.
I guess I'd like to plan more. First, I am going to Judy's to check out the Design Walls linked there.