Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pretty nine-patch

Rita came and picked up her quilt. Glad I got a picture of it before she left with it. She made it from the blocks from the block exchange we did at church.
You would think that would inspire me to finish mine. But no. I have other plans. I'm still writing a quilt book.  It just might be the last one. Then again,  I can't seem to stop. Then, if and when I do stop with the books, I could post to this blog more. I'd sure miss the good times with all the quilters I meet when I travel to teach. Cause with books comes the teaching. Gotta love that.

I still want to take some time to go through my closet and plan some projects. Wish me luck there. And luck to you in getting some quilting time in.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Rita's quilt is lovely. The white for the background makes it so crisp and fresh.
I don't seem to have any trouble coming up with new projects. Then I'll have cutting day and cut up to three projects and put them into baggies for the future. My problem is getting to the quilting, though I am working on that,