Tuesday, December 7, 2021

More I've done

 Some of these quilts I may have shown before in progress. Even  a few years ago. I wanted a better picture for my Pintrest board I labeled, Those I Did. They aren't labeled well on Pintrest as I am not intersted in sitting at the computer that much. As I was loading pictures to Pintrest I called it my Catalog as I have directed nieces and nephews to choose a quilt from that board. They can copy and paste in  a text to me.  Names aren't that important to me. Can you tell? And there are still a few I remember but don't have a picture of and they are already gone. 


Delectable Mountains





This is "Bermuda Sunrise", a Frog Hollow Design

Still thinking about a border for this one.

This was a collaboration between my niece and myself. She is a beginning quilter and I showed her how you can arrange a variety of common units in a variety of ways to fit within a 9-patch set up. It didn't take much for her to figure it out. All my pieces were precut. she designed the blocks and  I did the sewing. Lots of fun and a great lesson.




3 comments:

FutureStarr Com said...

Great Post! Keep up the good work! Raw Talent

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm the same with naming quilts. Usually I identify them more by the pattern or fabric choice.

cityquilter grace said...

what an astoundingly beautiful collection...