Monday, July 15, 2013

2013 raffle quilt

I did it, I did it! I finished all the quilting I am going to do on the raffle quilt. My deadline is tomorrow morning when the quilt is scheduled to arrive at our church meeting for someone to bind. OOOhhhh, maybe that was supposed to be done by tomorrow. I guess I will find out soon enough. Well, I hope they like it.

The weather has cooperated nicely this summer. It rained plenty in June and now we have heat and humidity just like you would expect for July. But along with that we have the mosquitoes from June's rain. They haven't been this bad in a long time. As a result. you can figure that I have retreated to my sewing room.
After neglecting it for the last several months it needed a good cleaning. It doubles as my office and the desk and cutting table were buried under piles of paper. So I caught up with that now and am looking forward to spending more time at the sewing machine. And yes, that means more blogging.

I am planning on spending a few extra hours at church tomorrow to do some serious sewing. With any luck I will have something to share.

No comments: